Talk to Us (02) 6362 6078
The 6 books in this series contain challenging problems that cover all strands of the mathematics curriculum. This series provides students with opportunities to apply their numeracy skills in order to solve problems. The problem solving process will vary from student to student and from problem to problem.
As students analyse the problems the process will require students to determine:
1. what the problem is asking
2. what strategy best suits the problem
3. what mathematical knowledge needs to be employed
4. whether the solution makes sense.
5. Each book has 40 units and answers are provided.
Suitable for Year 6
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
Follow us on:
Please fill in the form below
Please leave this field empty.
What is 18+4=?
WEB DESIGN BY WEB123