Talk to Us (02) 6362 6078
The Grammar 4 Handbook provides revision, consolidation and extension of spelling and grammar rules covered in Phonics, Grammar 1, Grammar 2 and Grammar 3. The Handbook contains 36 spelling and 36 grammar and punctuation lessons for a full year of teaching children for aged 8-9 years. The lessons build upon the knowledge and skills children have been taught in previous years.
Each lesson has a photocopiable worksheet, along with additional resources for extension activities and revision.
Topics covered within the handbook include:
1. revision of topics taught in earlier years;
2. spelling strategies and patterns for complex words;
3. more suffixes and prefixes;
4, verb tenses;
6. subject and object of a sentence;
7. concrete and abstract nouns;
8. grammatical person;
9. phrases, clauses and sentences and hyphens.
Suitable for Ages 8-9
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Keep me up to date on news and exclusive offers
Follow us on:
Please fill in the form below
Please leave this field empty.
What is 12+28=?
WEB DESIGN BY WEB123